I know, I know. Its been a few days. I sincerely apologize. Life got in the way…but in a very good way 🙂 I shall explain another time!
I want to share an amazing cold bean salad with you that I cannot seem to get enough of!
Its so easy to make and filled with tons of protein, iron, and fiber!!!
Three (3) Bean Salad w/Greek Yogurt Dill Dressing
– 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
– 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
– 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
– 1 cup corn, frozen or canned
– 1 clove garlic
So I admit, I snagged the recipe for the Greek Yogurt Dill Dressing from another blog. You can find it here. I wanted to give full credit to the author!
I also added some fresh garlic, as I stated above, instead of garlic powder.
(I could eat fresh minced garlic all day long)
1. prepare Greek Yogurt Dill Dressing in large mixing bowl. Taste test.
2. Add all the beans after rinsed and drained
3. Add corn and clove of garlic
4. Stir until combined and refrigerate
This is going to be a staple in my fridge. I cannot stop eating it!
Stay tuned for some works in progress later today 🙂